EBP Supply Solutions, a leading provider of Cleaning and Food Service supplies and services to commercial institutions, is currently seeking experienced, conscientious, detail oriented and enthusiastic Warehouse Selectors (Night Shift) to join the team in our Tewskbury, Massachusetts facility. As part of our Operations team, this position is responsible for the picking and distributing products and loading skids for delivery within established company guidelines.
Reports to: Night Warehouse Manager
Location: Tewksbury, MA
Overtime is MANDATORY
Hours: 7:00pm – 3:00am
- Reading labels identifying warehouse location where product is to be selected.
- Performing letdowns/drops of reserve product with a forklift reach truck.
- Conveying materials and items from warehouse locations to the dock or to other designated areas.
- Attaching labels to cases.
- Sorting and placing cases or items on skids according to predetermined sequence such as size and weight.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and placing orders on pallets.
- Driving pallet jack to transport stored items from warehouse location to the dock for shipment.
- Loading pallets onto trucks.
- Marking wrapped pallets with identifying information.
- Checking items for distribution to prevent errors and ensuring conformance to company standards.
- Maintaining Inventory records to ensure accuracy of letdowns/drops.
- Perform housekeeping functions and other duties as directed.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Demonstrated experience of the safe operation of power material handling equipment (electric pallet jack, forklift,reach (hi-lo) forklift).
- Ability to accurately sort & segregate products during the unloading process of vehicle / pallet, in a timely manner without damage or errors.
- Ability to lift cases of product weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to read / write English, count and properly identify products, and fill in paperwork neatly & accurately.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- MUST HAVE A MINIMUM of 3-5 years of recent warehouse experience picking and distributing products and loading skids for delivery within established company guidelines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
- The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, faraway vision and color vision.
The Company offers a competitive compensation package that is commensurate with experience as well as a broad range of benefits (Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Life Ins., Short & Long Term Disability Ins., EAP, Educational Assistance Program, etc..), and a 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
Please send (email, fax or mail) resume with compensation history listed (required in order to be considered for the position) in confidence to:
EBP Supply Solutions
65 Sunnyslope Avenue
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Minority & Women Applicants are Encouraged to Apply