EBP Supply Solutions, a leading provider of Cleaning and Food Service supplies and services to commercial institutions, is currently seeking an experienced, conscientious, detail oriented and enthusiastic Account Executive to join our team in the Boston South Shore / Worcester / Rhode Island region. As part of our Sales teams, this position is responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions and manages quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
Reports to: VP, Sales
Location(s): Boston South Shore / Worcester / Rhode Island
Compensation: Based on experience
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned; Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare action plans / schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made; communicate new sale opportunities to appropriate sales management.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers; Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services; coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services; Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships; Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up; Identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by VP, Sales.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations; Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential customers. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- 5-7 years related sales and/or marketing experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The Company offers a competitive compensation package that is commensurate with experience as well as a broad range of benefits (Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Life Ins., Short & Long Term Disability Ins., EAP, Educational Assistance Program, etc..), and a 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
Please send (email, fax or mail) resume with compensation history listed (required in order to be considered for the position) in confidence to:
EBP Supply Solutions
200 Research Drive
Milford, CT 06460
Minority & Women Applicants are Encouraged to Apply